There’s something about cold weather and stew or soup. They just go together. Add in a great glass of wine and all is right with the world. Cold weather, polar vortex, snow and ice – well they just don’t seem so bad all of a sudden. If you’re lucky enough to not be experiencing any of the nasty weather conditions mentioned above well you are still going to want to try this Hearty Burgundy Beef Stew because seriously it’s the bomb! Really, I totally outdid myself on this one if I do say so myself. Pair it with a glass of Gallo Hearty Burgundy or Cabernet Sauvignon and you have a great meal for a romantic date night without ever having to leave home.
To find the a store near you that carries Gallo Family Vineyards Wines you can visit their store locator. More information on all Gallo Family Vineyards Wines can be found here. You can also find and follow Gallo Family Vineyards on their social media sites: Facebook, Twitter,Instagram and YouTube.
In the interest of full disclosure my husband is not hard to please and really likes most anything I cook for him. I do have to tell you though that he loved this stew and I think he probably could have eaten the whole pan himself if I wouldn’t of made him share!
Make sure you visit the rest of the Sunday Supper crew to find more deliciousness!
- Fruity Burgundy Sangria by Shockingly Delicious
- Beef Burgundy in Puff Pastry by Webicurean
- Beef Burgundy Pasta by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Burgundy Mushroom Sauce over Beef by The Dinner-Mom
- Classic Coq au Vin by Foxes Love Lemons
- Cornish Beef Pasty with Burgundy Gravy by Neighborfood
- Hearty Burgundy and Chocolate Chili by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Hearty Burgundy Beef Stew by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Majestic Burgundy Mushrooms & Cookie Cups with Burgundy Cream by NinjaBaking.com
- Mushroom Bolognese Kale Lasagna by Alida’s Kitchen
- Oeufs en Meurette by Curious Cuisiniere
- Pollo Alla Cacciatorra (Hunter-Style Chicken) by The Foodie Army Wife
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Polenta by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Roasted Salmon with Burgundy-Balsamic Glaze by girlichef
- Sausage & Mushroom Ragu by The Messy Baker
- Sausages in Burgundy Sauce with Mushrooms by Soni’s Food
- Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce with Pappardelle by Hip Foodie Mom
- Slow Cooker Hearty Burgundy Wine Pork Roast by Family Foodie
- Berry Burgundy Sorbet by Magnolia Days
- Red Wine Cherry Chocolate Bars by The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter every Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy! You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Yours And Mine Are Ours will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. We appreciate your support!