Welcome to Day #5 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. Whether you are a Broncos fan or a Seahawks fan , we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25.
This week has been full of some awesome ideas and recipes for Appetizers! Only problem I have now is which one to try first. I love a good deviled egg. Typically just the normal everyday deviled egg that most of us grew up on. My kids love them too… so much so that I barely get them on the plate before they are scarfing them up off of the plate! It seems to be a trend to change that up so I thought why not give it a go? Yay, so glad I did! I came up with these Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs and oh my goodness are they ever delicious! Now, don’t get me wrong they do not replace the deviled eggs I grew up on but they are a nice change and I will be making them again.
Which appetizer has been your favorite this week? Have you been following along this week? If not you can find more great appetizers here. Also, don’t forget to enter the daily giveaways that started on Monday. Oh, and make sure you come back tomorrow because I’m sharing one more delicious appetizer with you this week and I think you’re going to love it!
Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs
1 Dozen Hard Boiled Eggs
1 Avocado – Diced
3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Chinese Hot Mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Paprika to garnish
1/2 Pound Bacon – Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
Slice eggs in half length wise, removing yolks to a small mixing bowl.
Mix yolks, avocado, mayonnaise and hot mustard well.
Add salt and pepper.
Using a small spoon fill eggs with avocado mixture.
Garnish with paprika and then crumbled bacon.
Today’s sponsor is PotsandPans.com. Whether you’re shopping for the perfect pot or the perfect price PotsandPans.com is the one stop shop for the savvy chef! PotsandPans.com is supplying #AppetizerWeek with some really special Rachael Ray Tools. Rachael Ray Tools all have one thing in mind: making time in the kitchen fun and efficient. These tools fit the bill with bright hues and innovative designs, today’s prize pack is being offered in Orange. We know it will brighten up any kitchen. You can follow PotsandPans.com on Facebook and on Twitter.
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only. Must be 18 years, or older to participate. Please see terms in rafflecopter for full rules and regulations. Sorry to all our Canadian and International readers. xx
List of PotsandPans.com Prizes from Rachael Ray Tools:
Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Spoonula Set in Orange
Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Set: Lazy Spoon and Ladle in Orange
Rachael Ray Tools 2-pc Salt and Pepper Grinder Set in Orange
Rachael Ray Tools 3 Tier Stacking Salt Box
Rachael Ray Tools Balloon Whisk in Orange
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by PotsandPans.com. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
Visit all the other Appetizer Week blogs for more delicious ideas:
- Lasagna Dip by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Spinach Squares by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Ultimate Stuffed ‘Shrooms by Cooking in Stilettos
- Feta Chicken Wontons by Makobi Scribe
- Roasted Red Pepper Guacamole by Clarks Condensed
- Parmesan and Garlic Boneless Chicken Wings by From Gate to Plate
- Greek Salad Skewers by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cajun Bacon Nuts by Life Off the Clock
- Jalapeno Poppers by Organized Island
- Mini Loaded Twice Baked Potato by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chicken & Cheese Taquitos by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Very Veggie Puff Pastry Pizza Bitesby Farm Fresh Feasts
- BBQ Chicken Nachosby Lemons for Lulu
- Apricot Blue Cheese Bitesby Food Lust People Love
- Low-Carb Kickin’ Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggsby Yours and Mine Are Ours
- Sweet Onion Galette by Call Me PMc
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Sticky Asian Chicken Wings by Flavor Mosaic
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders by Home Cooking Memories