This Pimento Cheese Stuffed Merlot Burger recipe is perfect for those nights when you want a burger but are craving something a little more than the everyday normal burger. They would also be perfect for a date night in.
This week the Sunday Supper crew is sharing the table with Gallo Family Vineyards and the theme is grilling. Who doesn’t love cooking on the grill or at least eating food that has been cooked on the grill? If we didn’t live in Ohio where the weather refuses to cooperate, we would cook on the grill all year long!
It’s the strangest thing but for the past month I have been craving hamburgers. That’s strange because I typically do not care for hamburger at all. When we do cook with it I either pick most of it out or have to have it smooshed and chopped really fine. I’m not really sure when this aversion to hamburger even started but since the price has risen so much it really is sort of a good thing. Until lately when like I said I have really been craving them. I knew I wanted something different though and not your everyday burger. Enter this Pimento Cheese Stuffed Merlot Burger. This burger is amazing! The wine reduction and seasonings in the burger meat make it so tender and juicy and then pair that with the gooey pimento cheese oozing out of the middle and the chewy pretzel bun and ~cue music~ it’s heaven on a bun!! Yum! Seriously you have to make this burger.. you won’t be sorry!
I had the pleasure of trying Gallo Family Vineyards Merlot and Sweet White Blend. We really enjoyed both wines and I’m fairly certain you will too. To learn more about the Merlot you can visit here and to learn more about the Sweet White Blend you can visit here.
The Gallo Family Vineyards website is a great resource where you can find Gallo Family Vineyards Wine and BBQ pairings as well as Gallo Family Vineyards Grilling Recipes and even a store locator. You can also grab a $1 off digital coupon by visiting Gallo Family Vineyards here.
Make sure to visit the rest of the Sunday Supper crew to find more delicious grilling recipes featuring or paired with Gallo Family Vineyards merlot or sweet white wine.
- Grilled Brie with Tropical Fruit Compote by girlichef
- Grilled Peach Bruschetta by Peanut Butter and Peppers
Salads and Sides:
- Grilled Caesar Salad by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Mushrooms with Merlot Reduction by The Messy Baker
- Asian Pork Lettuce Cups by Magnolia Days
- BBQ Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches by Momma’s Meals
- Cheddar Merlot Burgers by Curious Cuisiniere
- Grilled Chicken with Blueberry-Merlot Sauce by The Weekend Gourmet
- Grilled Hawaiian Sea Salt Tuna Nuggets by Family Foodie
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken by Alida’s Kitchen
- Grilled Pork Chops with a Strawberry Jam Glaze by Savvy Eats
- Grilled Ribeye with Mushroom Merlot Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with a Sweet White Blend Marinade by Country Girl in the Village
- Merlot Marinated Flank Steak with Spicy Chimichurri by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Merlot Burger by Yours And Mine Are Ours
- Shish Kabobs in Red Wine Rosemary Marinade by The Dinner-Mom
- Tandoori-style Lamb Chops by kimchi MOM
- Grilled Apple Crisp by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone by Desserts Required
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Grilled Peaches by Hip Foodie Mom
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Disclosure – Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Yours And Mine Are Ours will receive a small commission. This helps cover some of the costs for this site. We appreciate your support!